…its officially fall y’all!
You know what that means. Pumpkins. I wanted to share with you my Pumpkin Protein pancakes I have been making in the morning that have been absolutely delicious and super easy! In my Rocket blender I blend
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree,
- 1/4 cup oats,
- 3/4 scoop vanilla Gold Standard Whey Protein,
- cinnamon, pumpkin spice
- splash of Vanilla almond milk for consistency.
The batter I have made has been thick in consistency which turns into a perfect pancake! Coat your pan with coconut oil. Heat your skillet on low heat to allow the pancake to cook all the way through! Patience is a virtue here.
For meal prep for breakfast for the next two days I made the Tone It Up Pumpkin Parfait. I made a few of my own changes, here is the recipe!
- Pumpkin Layer: 1 cup pumpkin, 4 pitted dates, cinnamon, splash of almond milk
- (Blend 4 dates until pureed, add pumpkin and almond milk)
- Yogurt Layer: 1 cup coconut milk vanilla flavored, 1 tbsp unsweetend coconut shreds, 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- Banana sliced with cinnamon sprinkled on top!
- Layer in your mason jars!
I hope everyone is enjoying the start of fall as much as I am! (this is my absolutely favorite season, I may be biased as I am a Fall baby). Here are some pictures of my fall home decorations.